…i was my own problematic fave
I’m eating cookies made by my gma and drinking out of a glass made by a family friend HOMEMADE OR QUIT, BROS
When you see it
if any of you live in Vancouver or need a place in Vancouver theres a room for rent in the house I stay in 550 including utilities
The crawl though.
- UN declares war good for absolutely nothing, says it again now
- Orange juice discovered to have several orange properties
- AIDS still a thing
- I wanted to write novels, you know
- US government grants amnesty to millionaires
- Happy birthday to Enid Smith, America’s oldest woman!
- New Yorker goes to Italy, complains about pizza
- Condolences to the family of Enid Smith, America’s former oldest woman!
- Milk, milk, lemonade, around the corner - gentrification?
I was studying abroad in Spain and he was supposed to visit me there and he told me to meet him at this McDonald’s at 2pm and I waited for five fucking hours and he never showed up and I was like, ‘That’s it. That crossdressing piece of shit is out of my life’.
And then he called on whatever this phone was in the place I was staying at and I started to give it to him and he was like ‘Why don’t you hold up a sec bitch, cuz I’m in jail.’ and I was like ‘What!’
He’s like ‘I am in Moroccan prison right now, you are my only phone call, so stop being such a bitch’ and I was like ‘Okay, what?’ So yeah, he had like had some passport issues and wound up in prison for a couple days
Jon Stewart, The Daily Show, 2014-08-26, “Race/Off” [alternate link here]
I got tagged by theelainebenesbenediction to do this thing, first 10 shuffled songs from my music library!
- The Ship Song - Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds
- I Can’t Feel - Matthew Dear
- Don’t Change - David Bazan
- How - Regina Spektor
- Size Too Small - Sufjan Stevens
- Tentacles - Rah Rah
- Edge of The World - Josh Ritter
- Northern Light Letdown - Jason Collett
- Dream Operator - Talking Heads
- Guest Room - The National